SIN Beam Machine – Fully automated assembling and welding of corrugated web beams
The SIN Beam Technology consists of support and explanatory information in fields such as:
- installation and trial run of the machine in ZEMANs facility before delivery
- intensive training of operators and engineers on the SIN Beam technology
- provision of customised software for immediate applications of SIN Beams in the customers country
- consultancy service for SIN Beam projects in the initial period of SIN Beam production
- maintenance and service contracts for continuous upgrade of the SIN Beam machine
Corrugated web beams – so-called SIN Beams may be used as beams (roof or slab beams, structural beams) or as components subject to normal forces (columns or frame coluns) virtually without structural limitations. The optimum area of application is in steel structural engineering whereever rolled profiles of structural height greater than 450 mm or low lattice girders of structural height below approximately 1.800 mm were formerly used.